Our PDF merger lets you combine PDF files easily.
How to merge PDF files
1. Select the PDF files or Drag and Drop the files you want to merge with our PDF merger.
2. Our PDF combiner will merge your files into one PDF file.
3. Modify your files if necessary. When done press Combine (or Merge PDF!).
4. Download your PDF file to your disc or share it on Google Drive or Dropbox.
- Combine and Merge PDF Files
This is the easiest and quickest way to combine and merge multiple PDF files into a single PDF file. The straight forward instructions and the need to click a few times makes this one of the best tools available on the market.
- Stay Secure with our PDF Merger
- Online Based PDF Merger
Our PDF Combiner is online based, which ultimately means that as long as you have a desktop, laptop, smartphone or tablet you will be able to use our service to combine your PDF files.
- Support all operating system
We support Mac, Windows and Linux, so you can use our PDF Merge and other tools anytime and anywhere as long as you are connected to the internet.
- Cheap and Efficient PDF Merger
With this exclusive tool you can merge PDFs with ease and efficiency. In addition to this, it will cost you almost nothing compared to expensive software tools that you'd need to purchase.
- The Cloud and Merging PDF Files
You will be using zero capacity on your computer when combining and merging PDF files. This is all done in the cloud, thus, saving you resources and making combining and merging PDFs an easy task.