PDFBEAR is founded by the team behind WhyLinuxIsBetter.net, which brings tons of experience in user conversion tools. We have decided to change our focus to helping and improving how our users convert files on all platforms including Linux.
The webpage was created in order to help people understand the ins-and-outs of Linux. In addition to this, it was emphasized that Linux is a free service, but it also protects the end-user from malware.
Similar to PDFBEAR, we have created a malware-free service. It's also free to use. End-users do not need to worry about the risk of opening PDF files with our conversion tools available.
Below you will find the pages that will help you have a better experience with PDF documents:
* PDF Compress - Reducing the size of a PDF file.
* PDF Merge - Combining PDF files together.
* PDF Protect - Encrypting your PDF file with a password.
* PDF Split - Splitting a multipage PDF document into separate individual pages.
* Word to PDF - Getting a Microsoft Word document opened on a Linux platform with a simple and free conversion.
* PDF Repair - Repairing your PDF documents on the go.
* HTML to PDF - Quick and easy get a webpage or HTML file converted to PDF.
By now you should have an idea of what PDFBEAR is about. The service was created with the intentions of delivering an easy and free tool to all users, including users on Linux platforms. To see more about our products and services you can visit our