Add Page Numbers to PDF
Insert page numbers to your PDF file
How to Add Page Numbers to PDF
1. Choose the PDF file that you would like to add page numbers.
2. Wait for the upload to be completed.
3. Select the position where you would like page numbers to appear.
4. Click "Number pages" and download the modified file.
- Simplest way to number pages
By using this PDF editor, everyone can freely add page numbers to a PDF document online within a few simple steps.
- Protections for online file
We adopted SSL encryption for our platform in order to protect the security of the documents uploaded.
- User-friendly platform
As a user-friendly online platform, we are available to any internet browser, from school projects to legal documents.
- Available on all computer platforms
You can use our PDF editor on all computers including Mac, Windows and Linux.
- Focus on details
Our PDF editor allows you to add page numbers to the PDFs while customizing typography and positions. You can also declare the first page as a cover page to avoid page numbers on the cover.
- Superb cloud platform
When you add page numbers or apply changes to the PDF, all the actions are performed in the cloud and therefore you do not need to download any software.